Think you suck at sales?
My guest today held the record for WORST performing sales agent in his company’s history and went on to becoming it’s top performer!
Calvin Wayman started a social media business called CobbesMedia.com and has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, Social Media Examiner, The Huffington Post and was named one of “The Top 30 Entrepreneurs Under The Age of 30” by Influencive.com.
Recently he has released his first book, which has already made it on the Amazon top-100 in the Success category. The book is called ‘Fish Out of Water: The Guide to Achieving Breakthrough and Permanently Transforming into the New You’.
What you will learn:
- How Calvin went from the worst performing salesman to the best
- What happens to me just before I produce an episode
- The importance of having a mentor
- The top tactics for selling anything
- How to network like a beast
- How to build courage
- Calvin never went to school
- Calvin was so scared to start a business that he lost 10 pounds in a week
- Calvin ran 50 miles in the snow to challenge himself
Calvin’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Calvin’s Book
- Steve Harvey Jump
Get in touch with Calvin:
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!