How does an average tech blogger meetup for breakfast with the Co-Founder of Apple, get Gary Vaynerchuk to speak at his event for free (he usually charges $50,000!), make friends with a famous actress (find out who) and get raving reviews from the top tech publications?
Today I had the privilege of picking the brains of Startup Advisor, Serial Entrepreneur and Tech Blogger, Hillel Fuld.
Hillel is the CMO of Zula, a communication app which helps teams communicate more effectively. He is also a writer for several online publications including Tech Crunch and Business Insider. Hillel is also a Mentor at Google, IBM and Microsoft! And now in his latest venture he has launched Zcast a mobile app for podcasters.
What you will learn:
- How to build a hugely active following
- How to build a personal Brand
- Why creating content is one of the most valuable things you can do
- How often should you write on your blog
- The importance of telling stories
- What should you share on social media platforms
- Why you need to be the face of your company
- Why Zcast is the future of podcasting
- The importance of launching early
- How to get the most influential people to write about your product
- Why competitors are a good thing
- What social platform should you spend most time on
- How to stand out from the noise on social media
- Hillel was featured on i24 News
- Hillel has 55,000 followers on a social platform you wouldn’t expect
- Hillel tweets 70 times a day
- Hillel Mentors for Google, IBM and Microsoft
- Hillel had breakfast with the Founder of Apple Steve Wozniak
- Hillel and Steve Wozniak had to get into a bomb shelter!
- Hillel got Gary Vaynerchuk to come speak for FREE
- Hillel became good friends with Alyssa Milano on Twitter
Hillel’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Hillel Fuld
- Steve Wozniak – Co-Founder of Apple
- Zcast – Hillel’s
- i24 news
- Rackspace – Web Hosting
- Robert Scoble
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Verge
- Pebble – Smart Watch
- Alyssa Milano
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!