If you want to Skyrocket your business through Facebook Ads then you must listen to this episode! Today I have Facebook Marketing Expert Aaron Zakowski!
Aaron is the CEO of Zammo Digital, a Facebook Ads agency focused on helping Startups accelerate growth and achieve scale through Facebook Ads. Aaron has spent over $1 million on Facebook ads and has generated over 200,000 new sign ups and leads for his clients. His clients include – eBay, InVision, Webydo, Cuisineart, Treehouse, Viewbix and many others.
What you will learn:
- How to use Facebook to grow your business
- Do people buy stuff on Facebook?
- How to use Retargeting to get more clients
- How to create warm leads with free valuable content
- Why your email list is your most valuable asset
- Is it worth spending money on Facebook ads?
- What budget should you start with?
- Facebook Groups or Pages which is better to focus on?
- Do Facebook Contests work?
- Does Facebook work for B2B?
- How to laser focus you marketing with custom audiences
- Why it’s so important to focus on a tight niche
- How to use Snapchat to grow your audience
- Why you must start building your personal brand
- Email is still the #1 way to gain more clients
- Use ‘lookalike’ audiences to rapidly grow your client base
- The importance of being authentic
Aaron’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- www.zammodigital.com - Aaron’s Facebook Ads Agency
- www.Facebook.com – You know what this is 😉
- www.okdork.com - Noah Kagan’s blog
- www.kingsumo.com - Grow your email list through Viral Giveaways.
- www.nevblog.com – Neville Medhora’s copywriting blog
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!