You won’t believe what this 26 yr old self-made millionaire spends 6 hours of his day doing …
Nathan Latka is the Founder of Heyo, a company that has helped thousands of businesses get more leads through smart social media campaigns and was recently acquired by one of it’s competitors.
Nathan is the host of one of the most successful business podcasts called “The Top” where he has interviewed highly successful entrepreneurs ranging from small startups to Billionaires.
He has been featured on major media platforms including Forbes, INC, Inside Facebook, The wall street Journal, USA Today amongst others
He is also a highly engaging public speaker, a social media BEAST and he claims to run on Nuclear Power!
What you will learn:
- How to become super confident
- How to take advantage of real time events
- How to become more like Warren Buffett
- Why successful people have less thing to do
- Why saying no to more things will help you become more productive
- How to leverage other people’s resources to sell 10x more product
- How to use creative techniques to get people’s attention
- How to get your audience hooked on what you have to say
- The importance of becoming irreplaceable
- Nathan made $73, 000 from his dorm room but then had to refund it all
- Nathan sold $4.5 million worth of products on webinars
- Nathan’s company was earning $5 million in yearly revenue before he sold it to his competitor
- Nathan’s podcast show has reached 1 Million downloads!
- Nathan plans on buying up every radio station in the US
Nathan’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Tim Draper
- Warren Buffett
- The greatest business decisions of all time – (Book)
- Howard Stern
- Carrie Wilkerson (The Barefoot Executive)
- The Top (Nathan’s Podcast)
Text ‘Nathan’ to 33444 and he will send you his 2012 tax return (you’ll be shocked)
Get in touch with Nathan on Twitter – @NathanLatka
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!