My guest today runs a Los Angeles based award winning video production company. She has produced, filmed and edited for big named brands like Starbucks and Microsoft.
But behind this success is a dark story.
A story about a young lady who’s life got turned upside down after getting hit by a car which led to serious depression and eventual alcoholism. The story gets darker as she ends up with a jail sentence with seemingly no hope of ever living a normal life.
It’s a story of struggle and redemption. It’s a story of hopelessness and hopefulness. It’s a story of depression and Inspiration.
This ..is.. the story of Tamra Thompson
What you will learn:
- How to go from being a depressed alcoholic to successful entrepreneur
- Why you are wasting your life away if you are not following your dreams
- How storytelling is the most powerful way to build your business
- How to transform bad habits into positive ones
- The power of authenticity
- Tamara was convicted several times for drunk driving
- At one point Tamara had only $4.00 to her name
- Tamara’s company is on target to hit a million dollars in revenue this year
- Tamara is 6 years sober
Tamara’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
Wanna pick Tamara’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!