My guest today went from growing up as a poor immigrant raised by a single mother to becoming a self made millionaire, best selling author and inspirational leader
Pejman Ghadimi is what I would call a super achiever.
Some of his accomplishments include
Creating over $50 million in annual revenue from one of his companies he no longer runs but still owns 100% of.
Generating Half a million dollars in annual profits from a royalty based business.
Launching 10 books. Of which his latest has become the 2nd best selling self published book in the world with over 350,000 copies sold.
Creating Secret Entourage, an online support platform for entrepreneurs visited by well over 2 million people a month
To help introduce him I have put together a short rap …. Here goes …
Raised by his Single Mom, this guy’s far from dumb.
His rule of thumb is don’t be a bum, If you wanna be someone.
Making money in ninth-Grade, now he’s Self-made, Astin Martin was a nice upgrade
Fast cars, hangin with stars, VIP bars, what’s next? A trip to mars?
How about stopping the sabotage, learning to arbitrage, in the Secret Entourage
False beliefs you need to shake, There are risks you must take,
Don’t expect overnight success for goodness sake.
And when you get too greedy think of the needy.
It’s funny how Money ain’t as sweet as honey.
So without delay i’m excited today to welcome a guy who ain’t no cliche … the one and only Pejman AKA P.J
What you will learn:
- Why you should never start a business to make money
- Why making quick decisions is LESS risky
- The difference between a product and a business
- The difference between a business and a brand
- The difference between a brand and an empire
- The importance of self honesty
- The 5 pillars of entrepreneurship
- Learning the Universal Formula of Business
- Why self awareness is the best skill to have
- … and MUCH MORE
- PJ explains how he made a million dollars before the age of 23
- PJ begged Mcdonalds to clean their floors and was turned away
- PJ spends 15 mins a day on his company that does $50 million a year in revenue
PJ’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick PJ’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- Secret Entourage
- Third Circle Theory (book)
- Radius (book)
- Get Featured (Sponsor)
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)