Neil Patel is one of the top 10 online marketers in the world according to Forbes.
He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
He’s helped grow companies including Amazon, Microsoft, Airbnb, Google, Thomson Reuters, Viacom, NBC, Intuit, Zappos, American Greetings, General Motors, and Sales Force.
His blog generates 2 million visitors per month and his Youtube channel has over 3 million views.
What we discussed:
- Neil’s exact process for generating leads today
- How to make money in saturated markets
- Why long form content still works
- Why marketers need to get more creative
- Paid Ads vs Organic Content
- Is SEO really dead?
- … and MUCH MORE
- Interesting highlights:
- Neil shares his successes and failures
- Neil shares how he owed $1 Million in college and paid it back within a year!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live