Jordan Harbinger was podcasting before anyone knew what a podcast was.
At his peak he was doing over 4 million downloads a month!
I actually messed up for the first time and it had to be with one of the top podcasters in the world (oh well)
I was expecting Jordan to share great reasons for launching a podcast but instead he talked about why you shouldn’t start a podcast!
What we discussed:
- How to be a great host
- How to build a powerful network
- Why most podcasters only make it to episode 13
- The harsh truth about successful people
- … and MUCH MORE
- Interesting highlights:
- Jordan’s podcast was doing over 4 million downloads a month
- Jordan had to start from scratch and rebuild 11 years of work
- Jordan spends 6 – 10 hours preparing for each guest
Jordan’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna join me on my journey to 7 figures? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)