My guest today has made a small fortune while saving lives by making soap.
Yes you heard that right.
David Simnick made the first batch of soap in his college apartment kitchen.
Eight years later his products are in retailers across the nation including major chains like Wholefoods, Target, Right Aid and Walgreens to name a few and nearly three million donations have been made.
SoapBox Soaps is an all-natural personal-care company that donates a bar of soap to those in need around the world for every item sold.
As always to help introduce my guest I have put together a short rap … Here goes …
Some people are dying and can’t cope. The answer is as simple as soap. This entrepreneur did something dope. He gave them hope, made a difference for people on a slippery slope.
Saving millions of lives, that’s how he thrives.
Business aint just about acquisition, it’s all about the mission.
You can make an impact no matter your position, whether you’re a baker or beautician, salesguy or technician. It comes down to your ambition.
So without further ado I welcome to you,
The soapbox slick, healer of the Sick
He’s the one and only David Simnick!
Soapbox Soap: A story of Hope
What we discussed:
- Why purpose driven businesses are far more likely to succeed.
- Why your mission isn’t enough, the product has to be excellent
- Why you should share your beliefs openly
- How can you help achieve what your buyers want?
- Why you need to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Why business IS personal
- How to find your purpose… and MUCH MORE
- Interesting highlights:
- David describes how he learned how to make soap from scratch
- David talks about how he hustled his way into Wholefoods
- David shares the number one reason for his success
David’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna join me on my journey to 7 figures? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)