What does it take to become a Billionaire?
Can we create communities on the moon?
Is it possible to live for hundreds of years?
Can we cure every disease known to man?
My guest today believes he has the answer to these questions …
Today I have the honor of picking the genius brain of Billionaire Naveen Jain.
He’s the founder of Viome, Moon Express, World Innovation Institute, iNome, TalentWise, Intelius, and Infospace.
Some of his awards include the Ernst and Young entrepreneur of the year, Silicon India’s most admired serial entrepreneur, Albert Einstein’s Technology Medal and Red Herring’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
He’s currently on a mission to create human colonies on the moon!
What you will learn:
- How to become a Billionaire by changing the world
- Why you must challenge everything
- How to convert ideas into realities
- Why the education system is obsolete
- How to create an abundance of free resources
- How to attract a powerful team around you
- … and MUCH MORE
- Naveen plans on creating communities on the moon
- Naveen plans on redesigning the education system
- Naveen explains how to cure every disease
Naveen’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna follow my journey to 7 figures? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)