Did you know that we have up to 50,000 thoughts a day. Which ones should we listen to and which should we ignore?
My guest today is the author of the groundbreaking book ‘Seduced By Consciousness’
DR Jack Pransky is a leading expert on The 3 Principles – A revolutionary discovery of how we think based on Inside-Out Understanding.
He is also the author of several other books including: Prevention from the inside out, What is a thought?, What is Wisdom? and Somebody Should have told us!
As always I prepared a short rap to help introduce my guest … here goes …
Looks are deceiving it’s all about believing and perceiving. Millions of thoughts you’re receiving.
You may think it’s dumb but when the insights come. You realize there’s nothing to overcome. No need to succumb. Your fears and worries go numb.
If you feel yourself sinking it’s only your thinking.
It’s like poison you’re drinking.
You don’t need to think to blink or prove somethings pink
Let your thoughts flow like water down a sink
Stop trying to think it through
There’s nothing to do, it comes from out of the blue, so just be you and you’ll discover it too.
And now without further ado, I welcome to you, the man who can truly see he’s the one and only DR Jack Pransky.
What you will learn:
- How to prevent getting angry
- How to avoid getting stressed out
- How to deal with negative thoughts
- Learning to observe your thoughts instead of getting caught up in them
- How to shift our perspective so we can live a better life
- How thoughts can change the molecules in your body
- … and MUCH MORE
- Jack Shares how a clinically depressed patient become well without drugs
- Jack describes how a heroin addict cured herself
Jack’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Jack‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- Retreat with Jack
- Jack’s Latest Book
- The Self Help Addict (My book)
- Gefen Media Group
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)