My guest today is known as a Thought Leader and Endurance Athlete.
but most of all just plain crazy
He’s one of only 100 people in the world to have run a 60km Ultramarathon on Mt Everest
He’s Endured a 24hr Run totalling 162km
Walked 100km while carrying 25L of water on his shoulders
Ran 132K lasting 24 hours on a treadmill
Completed a 12hr swim
And these are just some of the 40 endurance events he has achieved in just 1 year
But what’s most impressive is that he does it all to raise money for charities.
Tofe Evans went from being extremely depressed with no direction in life to being
Nominated for the 2017 Young Australian of the year.
As always I prepared a short rap to help introduce my guest … here goes …
From Depression and repression he found a new obsession
Now he’s mastered the attitude of gratitude
Had a spark of Clarity now he’s running for charity
He may be known as crazy but boy he ain’t lazy. His mission is clear when most people’s are hazy.
Adversity is a blessing in disguise, it’s the greatest way to rise, raise your eyes to the skies. Focus on the prize and ignore all the lies.
Coz It’s never too late to make fear your best mate. This is his legend this is his fate.
So without further ado I welcome to you, an angel sent from the heavens, the one and only Tofe Evans
What you will learn:
- How to beat depression
- How to manage anxiety
- How to make fear your friend
- How to become an early riser
- How to overcome any obstacle
- How to increase endurance
- Why women live longer than men
- … and MUCH MORE
- Tofe shared an embarrassing bathroom moment when he did his 24 hour run on a treadmill
- Tofe is one of only 100 people in the world to have run a 60km Ultramarathon on Mt Everest
- Tofe shares how he went from being suicidal to living life to the fullest
Tofe’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Tofe‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- The Self Help Addict (My book)
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)