What has Urinating, Adolf Hitler and the Power of Persuasion have in common?
Today I had the pleasure of picking the brain of Jordan Harbinger from The Art of Charm
This was definitely one of my most entertaining episodes!
Jordan Harbinger is the owner and co-founder of The Art of Charm, a consulting & coaching company – as well as a top 50 podcast show on iTunes.
His show has amassed over 3.8 million downloads per month and he has interviewed over 700 world class performers including Tony Hawk, Shaquille Oneal, Peter Diamandis, Robert Cialdini and Gary Vaynerchuk to name a few !
He’s been featured on some of the biggest media outlets such as Forbes, Entrepreneur, Men’s Health, NBC , NPR and The New York Times.
Forbes has named him one of the 50 best relationship-builders in the world.
What you will learn:
- How to fearlessly speak your mind
- How to manage your nerves
- How to deal with setbacks
- Is manipulation really bad?
- How not to come across as a sleazy salesman
- How the biggest celebrities have social anxiety
- How to influence and persuade for positive impact
- What you can learn from one of the most evil men in history
- The importance of selling something you believe has real value
- … and MUCH MORE
- Jordan and I openly talk about our need to pee before and during each show
- Why Jordan walked out of a Tony Robbins Seminar
- Reverse engineering Adolf Hitler
Jordan’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Jordan‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)