My guest today has lived in 30 countries (he’s only 35!) and only pays rent 3 months out of the year!
Adam Costa is the founder of KeepInspiring.me – an online destination that aims at providing visitors with inspiring content covering topics like Productivity, Health, Growth and Success. The website currently has over 1.5 million visitors per month.
He has advised over 50 companies from startups to fortune 500’s and talks about how you can 10x your income. He also shares with us how he manages to save over $100,000 a year by travelling.
What you will learn:
- How to travel the world or do what you want where you want
- How to get a $100,000 tax write off each year
- How you can 10x your income
- How to avoid distractions and become 10x more productive
- How simply changing words you use can change your level of success
- Adam has lived in 30 countries
- Adam shared how he saves $100,000 a year by travelling
- Adam only pays rent 3 months out of the year
- I talk about how anyone can be great at remembering names
Adam’s #1 practical advice:
Resources & Links:
- Adam’s New Book – 10x Life
- The Good Men Project
Thank You for Listening!
I would like to personally thank you for listening to my podcast. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with others. Just click on the social buttons below.
Also, if you leave a review for my podcast on iTunes, you would be joining me on my mission to help as many people as I can become really successful.
And finally if you haven’t already subscribed please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live!