My guest today spent $7,000 buying out all the clothes in a Brooks Brothers store and gave it all to a potential client.
That crazy gamble paid off BIG TIME!
He went from being an Ohio farm boy to becoming the greatest seller in Cutco’s 68 year history out of 1.5 million other reps and distributors!
By mastering the art and science of giving gifts.
John Ruhlen is the author of the transformational book titled ‘Giftology, the art and science of using gifts to cut through the noise, increase referrals and strengthen retention.’
He is the founder of The Ruhlin Group, a gift strategy and logistics company with an impressive list of clients including Morgan Stanley, Caesers Palace, Wells Fargo and the Miami Dolphins to name a few.
He is a highly sought after speaker and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Inc and Entrepreneur.
In order to help introduce him I have put together a short rap. Here goes …
If you wanna make a big shift It’s all about giving the perfect gift do you catch my drift?
Cut Through The Noise, separate the men from the boys.
It’s not rocket science or astrology, You don’t need smart technology, Understand basic human psychology and tap into the power of Giftology
Gift giving, that’s his thing, it’s how he went from shoestring to sales king.
So without further ado I welcome to you the man who’s gifts get people droolin’ he’s the one and only John Ruhlin
What you will learn:
- How to capture your dream clients by giving gifts
- The worst gifts you can give
- Why gifts are more powerful than money
- Why you shouldn’t put your logo on your gifts
- How to stand out from your competitors
- Why giving gifts is more effective than advertising
- How to figure out what gift to buy someone
- Why it’s better to spend more on fewer people
- How much you should spend on gifts
- How often you should send gifts
- How to win over anyone through their spouse, children or pets
- … and MUCH MORE
- John was the greatest seller in Cutco out of 1.5 million other reps
- John bought out a Brookes Brothers store as a gift!
- John spent $3 per business card
John’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick John‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)