I recently appeared on Joshua Spodek's podcast show and he asked me questions I have never been asked before.
He dug deep.
I was very vulnerable and shared things I have never shared before (including the nicknames my high school bullies called me)
It was such a great conversation that I felt compelled to include this as an episode on my show.
So here it is ...
What we discussed:
- How I rebuilt my self esteem
- Why I never prepare for a speech or a show
- Why I don't think most things are a big deal
- Why I think that i'm very selfish even when I give
- What I believe the difference between heaven and hell is
- How to be comfortable in your own skin around anyone
- How I dealt with having an emotionally crippled father
- ... and MUCH MORE
- Joshua and I talk about the power of being completely candid
- I was called 'spider face' in high school
- I open up about a very raw event
Daniel's #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick my brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)