What makes a post go viral?
I have been trying to figure it out for a while.
So when I saw my friend’s post hit almost a million views in less than a week I decided to jump on a call with him.
That call led to me reverse engineer his post and we discovered some incredible patterns.
Brian Wallace has become a market leader in his industry by following this formula.
Follow this formula and you will never have to sell anything again.
What you will learn:
- How to create a viral post
- How to turn views into leads
- What NOT to do on social media
- Long form vs short form content
- Why to reverse engineer influencers
- How to connect with anyone on social
- How to get booked up without selling
- How to use hooks to grab people’s attention
- How to position yourself as the market leader
- How to engage with people so they want to do business with you
- … and MUCH MORE
- Brian’s post on Linkedin was seen by almost a million people in less than a week
- Brian’s crazy prediction for the future of social media
- We talk about getting engaged before you get married
Brian’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Brian‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
- Brian’s viral post
- Fixing your profile header
- Fixing your summary on Linkedin
- Posting using emojis
- Brian’s Infographic company
- The Self Help Addict (My book)
- Get Featured (Sponsor)
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)