I would say one of the best books I have ever read was Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill.
It was completely life transformational and I often go back to it to ‘sharpen the saw’ and always discover new golden nuggets.
When I found out that there was going to be a movie based on the book I was thrilled and today I have the pleasure of picking the brain of one of the people featured in the upcoming film.
Brandon T Adams was recently listed as one of 7 Millennial Influencers to Follow in 2018 by BuzzFeed and dubbed ‘Crowdfunding Expert Turned Media Mogul’.
Brandon is a serial entrepreneur, owning a stake in a number of businesses, including the Accelerant Media Group, Live to Grind, Young Entrepreneur Convention, Arctic Stick, and an ice distributorship.
He’s also a Co-Host and an Executive Producer of Ambitious Adventures, a reality tv program focused on the compelling stories of young entrepreneurs around the country.
As always I have put together a short rap to introduce my guest. Here goes …
Crowdfunding king, that’s part of his thing, could you believe he started on a shoestring?
Live to grind, this guy will blow your mind, his business is streamlined, average was left behind
Think and grow rich, scratch the entrepreneurial itch, gotta ditch the negative mindset witch and make the mental switch.
Napolean Hill, It’s part of the thrill, There’s no special pill, just hard work you know the drill, but this guy also knows how to chill.
He’s not one of the randoms or delusional phantoms … he’s the one and only Brandon Adams
What you will learn:
- How you can change anything by believing you can
- How to become known as an expert
- The importance of self branding
- How to get media attention
- How to think and grow rich
- 4 ways to becoming an influencer
- The importance of surrounding yourself with great people
- How Brandon got to be featured in the Think and Grow Rich Movie
- … and MUCH MORE
- Brandon bought out his father’s company
- Brandon grew up with a speech impediment
- Brandon has helped his clients raise $1.5 Million this year
- Brandon’s goal is to become a billionaire by the age of 40
Brandon’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Brandon‘s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)