My guest today was removed from his home at the age of 11.
After getting kicked out of his foster home he was sent to a group home where he was introduced to drugs at the age of 13.
He stole a car whilst drunk and high and almost got into a gun fight with the cops.
He ended up in Jail and that would have been the end of the story …
Except someone believed in him.
That spark of belief turned his life around and Dan Martell
went on to build 5 technology companies, hired over 500 people, raised millions in venture capital and invested in over 30 companies
He has been fortunate enough to have been mentored along the way by many of his friends including the founders of Airbnb, Dropbox, Uber, Hootsuite and even Sir Richard Branson.
And now to help introduce him I have put together a short rap.
Here goes …
This is the story of a man named Dan.
Who had no plan. So he ran and ran. Destined for a short life span.
Speed racing. Cops chasing.
Jail Cells, he found himself pacing.
But one man taught him the key to embracing.
From solitary confinement to personal refinement.
Belief set him free, Now he leverages ADHD
Speed of light is his super might, mediocrity is his kryptonite
He’s on a mission to set things right. And help ignite, never giving up the fight.
You can only keep what you give away. So helping others is how he spends his day.
And now without further delay.
Here to share his journey through hell, I welcome to you the one and only Dan Martell
What you will learn:
- How Dan went from drug dealer to top angel investor
- The importance of surrounding yourself with smart people
- How to create powerful processes for your company
- Why you need to produce content online
- How to connect with major influencers
- The importance of hiring a mentor
- The power of believing in yourself
- How to scale up using systems
- … and MUCH MORE
- Dan’s mom got him arrested when he was 11 years old
- Dan turned his life around after he met someone who believed in him
- Dan built 5 technology companies – 2 failed and 3 were successful
- Dan became a millionaire when he was 27
Dan’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Dan’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)