Today I am super excited to have my first Billionaire guest on my show.
The truth is that while I was preparing for this interview I asked myself the following question …what separates a Billionaire from a Millionaire?
In fact once i’m asking that question I ask myself ‘What separates a Millionaire from someone struggling to pay the rent?’
Is it luck? Is it connections? Is it skill? Is it IQ? Is it raw determination and passion or is it something else?
Well… who better to ask than someone who has made the journey to the top.
Jeff Hoffman is a serial entrepreneur, international speaker, published author, Hollywood film producer, Grammy Award-winning jazz album artist, philanthropist and one of only 2,000 Billionaires in the entire world.
Jeff has been part of a number of well-known companies, including Priceline.com, Booking.com, uBid.com, ColorJar, among others.
He also serves on the boards of companies across the globe, supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses in more than 150 countries. He also supports the White House, the US State Department, the United Nations, and foreign governments on economic growth initiatives and entrepreneurship.
Jeff is also a frequent keynote speaker, having been invited to speak in over 50 countries.
He is also the co-author of the book ‘SCALE’- a how-to guide for growing your business.
He’s been featured on countless media outlets including Fox News, CNN, Bloomberg, CNBC, ABC, NPR, Forbes, Inc., Time Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, among countless others.
Jeff received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the national CEO council for his contributions to the field of entrepreneurship, and he received the Champion of Entrepreneurship Award from JP Morgan, Chase, Citibank, and Rising Tide Capital, as well as receiving the George Brown Award for International Cooperation.
Outside of the world of business, Jeff has produced movies, and musical events including concerts, tours, and charity events with artists like Sir Elton John, Britney Spears, N-SYNC to name a few
So how does he do it all? Let’s find out …
It is my absolute pleasure and honor to bring to you the one and only … Jeff Hoffman
What you will learn:
- The 7 ingredients to becoming a billionaire
- How to overcome the guilt of making a fortune
- How Amazon became the largest marketplace
- How to become more lucky
- How to win a gold medal in your industry
- How to scale your company beyond yourself
- How to know when you’re ready you sell your company
- How impacting one person is like impacting the world
- How to increase your chances of getting an investment
- … and MUCH MORE
- Jeff realized that he couldn’t have everything even as a Billionaire
- Jeff has written on his wall ‘Ideas are welcome here but execution is worshiped’
- Jeff shares what he would do if he went broke today and had to start again from scratch
- Jeff shares a crazy story of how one of his employees bought a house for his mother with cash
Jeff’s #1 practical advice:
Wanna pick Jeff’s brain? Join my exclusive FB group now!
Resources & Links:
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, so you can get automatic updates whenever another episode goes live (and you will be helping me get to #1 on iTunes!)